Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Welcome, Fellow Instapundit Readers—


I was lucky enough to study Constitutional Law under Glenn Reynolds, and I'm still peeved about that 2.6 he gave me.

My goal with "365 Courage" is to write 365 posts in roughly 365 days, finishing sometime around July 4, 2018. My plan is to turn the posts into a book. I started out thinking the book would be a tidy devotional, but I like to write too much and clearly need an editor. (Actually, I am an editor, having worked for Time Inc. and other publishers, running business, lifestyle, health, and travel publications.)



I trust that most of these stories of "Grit and Glory" will be little known to readers. For example, how many people know that baseball legend Babe Ruth received experimental chemotherapy or that American Founding Father Patrick Henry kept his mentally ill wife safely at home, instead of putting her in an institution?

If you would like to suggest people to profile, please let me know.

I welcome all ideas and suggestions, particularly regarding publishing "365 Courage" as a book.

Best wishes,
George Spencer

ps...Please visit www.stgeorgeart.net to see my paintings. (The tiger above is mine.)

Update: Hey, buy the book "Courage 101: True Tales of Grit & Glory" at Amazon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled to announce that I will be a guest on the WSMN-AM morning show talking about my new book " Courage 101: True Tales...